10) How is the land divided?
The number of nations that occur in your world can play a large factor in your plot and story. Multiple nations on one continent can have border disputes, or be at war with each other. They can also band together to fight a common enemy.
Some important questions to ask about nations are:
1) How many nations occur on the continent? (One, two, ten?)
2) Are the nations enemies or allies? At war or at peace?
3) Is one nation envious of another? (More land, more water, etc.)
4) If there is more than one nation, is there more than one type of government?
5) What natural borders exist between the nations. (This helps with and when drawing a map of your world)